Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVE Exam (National Veterinary Exam) by the AVBC Australia

Hi everyone,
    I am currently preparing to take the NVE exam to allow me to practice in Australia, and I would like to contact other people that are thinking in taking the exam. My intention is to share study guides, methods, etc, and maybe even create a study groups.

I am a vet from Chile living in Adelaide. My email is cantogeneral@gmail.com

Lets get in touch!

Re: NVE Exam (National Veterinary Exam) by the AVBC Australia

Hi, sent you an e mail. Just check.

Comment

Hello everyone,
      I am preparing to take the NVE exam in Australia and i would like to contact with people that are thinking in taking the exam.
      I am a vet from Egypt living in sydney.
      my email is maiboshra70@gmail.com

Comment

Hi! I'm preparing for the exam as well (Starting). I'm a vet from Thailand. Would love to have friends to fight till we reach the goal together!
        my email is mananya32@hotmail.com.
        Talk to you soon

Comment

Hi! My name is William.

My wife is applying for a student visa and I'm a veterinarian, graduated in Brazil.

We know that when we arrive in Australia I should take the National Veterinary Examination to be able to work as a veterinarian.

I was looking for some preparatory courses for this exam and I found out that if you are a veterinarian and need to apply for NVE in Australia, you could enroll in the last year rotation in any four accredited Australian veterinary schools (University of Melbourne, Sydney, Queensland and Murdoch). This way I could prepare myself for the NVE.

I would like to know if this information is correct, and with you could help me in anyway you can.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards

Email: wmignac@hotmail.com

Comment

Very cool forum about veterinary. I learned a lot here about how to take care of your pet.
            Do you need eTA Visa to Canada? Apply for it in 3 easy steps in online application form eTA Canada Visum. Check our offer in waiver ESTA for UK and all Europe

Comment

Hi guys!! How are you? Did you make it? I gave up before trying, and came back to Italy. Are you guys working in Australia?

Comment

Hi Everyone !!

I hope you guys are doing great !!
                I am a Veterinarian from Pakistan and started preparing for NVE
                I would like to connect to those who are preparaing for NVE and I need information regarding attending veterinary schools in Australia before appearing for NVE.

Here is my email id kinza.dvm@gmail.com

Thanks
                Last edited by Kinza Asif; 13th September 2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                  Hope you all are well and looking forward a wonderful weekend.
                  I am a veterinarian from Pakistan. I am prepping for the NVE too. I would love to know and connect to those prepping for the exam too. Also looking forward to advice, tips and any preparatory course for MCQs and practical exam.
                  My email address is: sakinar91@gmail.com

Cheers!
                  Sakina

Comment

Working...
                  X