Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood pressure in dogs and cats - what a machine and where to buy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Blood pressure in dogs and cats - what a machine and where to buy?

I want to buy a machine that measures blood pressure in dogs and cats.
    I've read about diffrent methods of obtaining blood pressure - doppler or oscillometry.
    What do you use in your practises?
    What do you recommend:
    - which methods?
    - what kind of a machine?
    - where to buy it?

Best regards

ps. This is NOT PROMOTION, but I had to used prefix to post.

Re: Blood pressure in dogs and cats - what a machine and where to buy?

Think oscillometric is reasonable, and easily acceptable by clients. Doppler is perhaps more technically demanding and may be harder to get animal to cooperate.. as well as clients ( sometimes shaving is required) Oscillometric has good accuracy as well ( remember reading about a study of comparison between direct and oscillometric measurements) Cardell monitors seems to be quite commonly used over here. Generally the sales people will come into the practice to promote such machines.. I guess it is an option to order from them directly..

Comment

I have a High Definition Oscillometry MD Pro blood pressure monitor. This is an expensive set, but very useful.

Comment

HDO type is good.

Comment

We use HDO also, and it seems that machine always worked fine. Which brand did you buy?

Comment

what is the best way to noninvasive blood pressure assessment in dog?!

Comment

Working...
            X